Job Title: Property and Administration Manager
Industry: Trader, Distributor, Supplier, Raw Materials
Specialization: Credit – Sales
Preferred Years of Experience: 3 years
Level of Role: Mid
Number of Vacant Positions: 1
- Knowledge and/or experience in material/asset procurement, general upkeep and property maintenance functions, security, health, and safety standards, ISO 9001:2015;
- Above-average communication skills in English and can compose legal and business correspondence
- Responsible for making sure that property, facilities, and administrative services meet the needs of the people that work in them.
- S/He is accountable for overseeing the maintenance, cleanliness, security, and upkeep of properties; vehicle fleet monitoring and maintenance; general administrative and messengerial services; and purchasing and department budget monitoring.
- Bachelor of Science/Arts graduate in Business Administration/Management, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Property Management, Office Administration, Architecture, or related Business course.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in areas of Engineering, Office Management, Property Management, Accounting & other Admin-related functions.
- With at least 3 years’ experience in a supervisory/managerial capacity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.