Quality Assurance Manager
- Communicate with the US team.
- Communicate with local Engineering team.
- Set and adjust team priorities.
- Assign resources to different tasks and responsibilities.
- Monitor team productivity and progress.
- Audit the team performance and testing quality.
- Train and balance team skill set.
- Improve process and documentation.
- Hire new team members.
- Create test cases based on high level functionalities.
- Execute test cases.
- Report bugs in details.
- Perform smoke and exploratory testing.
- Track and report test case execution progress and results.
- Research and implement automation opportunity and tools.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance Industry.
- Experience in QA Content Testing using AndroidTV, mobile, and console platforms is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Software Quality Assurance Management.
- Minimum of 1 year experience communicating with teams in US or different territory.
- Automation experience with Android platform, iOS platform and Windows platform.
- Automation with mobile devices ++.
- Experience with streaming application testing preferred.
- Experience in JIRA Software, Android Studio, and ExoPlayer is a plus.
- Worked in a team environment.
- Good communication skills, experience working with remote team(s).
- Demonstrate ability to learn quickly and adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Following instructions, either written or in diagram form, in order to set up a
System, fix a fault or report a bug.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.