Quality Assurance Manager
- Excellent English written communication skills.
- Excellent in providing written feedback on writing-style.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills whilst working accurately and to deadlines.
- Great attention to detail.
- Must be knowledgeable and proficient in the use of Office applications for document editing, spreadsheet manipulation, and email. Comfortable with excel.
- You’re methodical and have a talent for creating and running efficient processes.
- The Quality Assurance Manager will raise the quality of interactions that customers have with our chat and email technical support agents.
- The Quality Assurance Manager will also measure the quality of the interactions and provide recommendations to ensure compliance and effect further improvements.
- Lead a team of Customer Support and Compliance Analysts (QA Analysts) and manage their performance.
- Hire and train team members as required and ensure they are able to evaluate tickets comfortably.
- Partner with Head of QA in HK to design, implement and enforce processes and initiatives to raise the quality of support interactions.
- Do spot-checks on tickets yourself and provide actionable feedback to internal teams.
- Collaborate with trainers, facilitate proactive solutions and share insights that can help improve training processes and materials.
- Work closely with all internal teams to ensure alignment of processes and minimize errors and disruptions.
- Gather and analyze business intelligence data from evaluations, ticket scrubs and communicate results with relevant parties.
- Create weekly reports for stakeholders; show the performance of the support team and include recommendations for improvements.
- Prepare and participate in business reviews with stakeholders and support management team.
- Document new processes and initiatives, and maintain current documents.
- Participate in providing requirements for our Customer Support Quality Assurance (CSQA) tool and perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) as needed.
- Other ad hoc tasks assigned such as projects etc.
- Experienced people manager with the ability to manage a team by the numbers.
- Experience working in a BPO in a Quality Management role.
- Amenable to work in Angeles City, Pampanga.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Angeles City, Pampanga
2nd April 2020
30th June 2020