- Developing and implementing quality assurance policies, conducting tests and inspections, identifying production, process, or product issues, and presenting solutions.
- Provide leadership in quality programs including, HACCP, GMP’s, ISO standards and regulatory requirements.
- Must be knowledgeable of analytical instrumentation, chemistry techniques, and analysis.
- Testing experience includes microbiological techniques, titration and preferably use of texturometer and viscometer devices.
- Experience in food safety certification will be widely valued.
- Proven experience as a quality assurance manager or relevant role.
- 4 years of work experience in a relevant related field, preferably in quality areas managing carrageenan and hydrocolloid systems production.
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards.
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Great attention to detail and a results-driven approach.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Reliable and Trustworthy.
- BS Chemist and or related courses
- Knowledgeable in FDA
- Experience with the same product (carrageenan manufacturing)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
16th April 2020
30th June 2020