- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Experience in using GIT and Git Flow.
- Experience with APIs and a good understanding of the related backend technologies.
- Experience working with Jenkins.
- Build responsive, accessible and performant UIs using a modern technology stack.
- Write clean, maintainable and testable code.
- Collaborate, support and work hand-in-hand with backend, QA, design and concept teams.
- Participate in and contribute to technology, architecture, workflow and design decisions.
- Support the design and development process through creation and improvement of style guides and pattern libraries.
- We keep our code in GitLab (like GitHub but cooler).
- CI/CD – our Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment is handled by Jenkins so once you push the code, our server updates it automagically.
- We host our solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Dockers and bare metal if needed.
- Quick daily calls (Dailies) help us to make sure every team member knows what his team is working on.
- Familiar with Cloud Computing in general.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mandaue City, Cebu
12th July 2020
30th September 2020