The Recruitment Consultant will source for candidates on behalf of client companies to fill permanent job positions. They are responsible for attracting people to apply and guiding them through the application process, placing advertisements, giving interviews and matching candidates to the appropriate roles, from entry-level to executive positions. He/she will work with client companies, building relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements.
The Recruitment Consultant will screen candidates, interview them, do background checks and finally match them to their clients. He/she will also provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science or any related course.
- 1-2yrs experience in recruitment, preferably in the executive search industry.
- With senior level experience or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable in current trends in sourcing, interviewing and headhunting.
- Can communicate effectively with both clients and candidates.
- Can manage well monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Can work independently and with a team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.