- Provide relevant input concerning recruitment activities within assigned area which may be necessary in the preparation and implementation of annual departmental plans and budget;
- Conduct recruitment activities which include but not limited to sourcing, pooling, screening, authentication of pre-employment documents, and background investigation, ensuring employing qualified and competent crew and meeting principal requirements;
- Manage the pool / database of candidates ensuring availability of applicants at any given time;
- Monitor use of various sourcing methods to ensure steady supply of applicants for pooling;
- Disseminate and update all concerned on relevant information concerning recruitment policies and procedures.
- Must be a graduate of BS Psychology, Human Resources or equivalent
- With at least a year of experience in recruitment and selection and extensive network within the required segment
- With good communication skills, technology savvy and good communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.