- Recruit and build applicant sources and database through different mediums such as research, contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, job platforms and internet sites.
- Understand the job requirements of the MPRs that you are tasked to work on and utilize appropriate sources to attract suitable candidates.
- Determine applicant suitability and qualifications by interviewing applicants using role specific skills check sheet, analyze responses and verify references; compare qualifications to job requirements.
- Prepare/Format resume of candidates to be recommended according to client’s format.
- Arrange client Interviews and trade testing.
- Respond to applicants’ inquiries (SMS, Calls, Emails, Skype, Facebook etc) both orally and in writing.
- Coordinate with government agencies, schools and private organizations for marketing exposure and to strengthen public relations in various recruitment activities.
- Generates report on recruited candidates.
- Supervising a Recruitment Assistant.
- Other duties as required by the Recruitment Manager
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A minimum of 4 years experience within the Recruitment industry
- A degree in a business related field
- Ability to manage advertising requirements, in conjunction with Marketing
- Experience in using CRMs would be ideal along with strong MS Office applications
- Expert in providing effective and relevant analytics
- Strong candidate focus
- High degree of organization and time management
- Capacity to work independently and in close coordination with key departments within the business
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Makati (hybrid set-up)