- Carry out research and data gathering activities from internal and external sources to determine risk elements that can impact on the various businesses of the Group as well as the parent company.
- Collaborate closely with risk focals from company's subsidiaries and critical support departments from the parent company, helps in identifying and analyzing risks, assists in coming up with mitigating measures for these risks, and monitors the status of these risks thru regular updating and reporting.
- Facilitate the creation of a risk register for each of the company's subs as well as the critical support departments from the parent company where all the data from risk assessment activities are put together, reviewed, and updated on a regular basis.
- Conduct on-site visits and project inspections on the company's subs whenever applicable and engages colleagues on the ground to fully understand the business operations and/or on-going projects and the attendant risks that relate to these activities.
- Assist in the preparation of ppt risk materials and participates in the presentation to the Senior Management, Board Risk Oversight Committee and holdings company.
- Graduate of any bachelor's degree
- At least 3 years work experience as minimum
- At least 2yrs work experience in Risk Management or related corporate function where there's whole company perspective, e.g. Internal Audit, Corp Plan, Quality Management
- Must have strong work ethic
- Must be customer centric and must maintain good networking relationships
- Must have good communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected].