Ruby on Rails Developer
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Resque.
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances, writing clean, readable Ruby code.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Liquid, Slim, etc depending on your technology stack).
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git, Mercurial or SVN).
- Familiarity with development aiding tools (such as Bower, Bundler, Rake, etc.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable applications.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.).
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Work with subject matter experts to improve and maintain a Ruby on Rails application that runs within a Heroku environment.
- Provide reporting solutions along with the construction of DB structures to ensure accuracy and performance.
- Create unit tests to provide quality and regression assurance.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- 3+ years SQL DB experience.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science preferred.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience working in multi-tenant environment.
- Familiarity with ReactJS.
- Experience developing APIs for SaaS.
- Experience building integration for 3rd party API's
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
15th October 2019
31st December 2019