Sales and Development Manager
- Develop key sales plans and promotions to attain company targets
- Analyze and understand sales trends and PR Brands market position by channel and region
- Close collaboration with the marketing team to gather brand plans and translate these to robust channel plans. Lead design of trade promotions, incentives to increase sales pull.
- Analyze market sales statistics based on AC Nielsen data and internal sales data and recommend action plans.
- To take part in specific projects related with trade.
- Identify key facts to make the right decisions and determine what strategic promotions can support to improve the businesses.
- Evaluate the efficiency of a promotion: before, during and after.
- Gather and transfer information about market and category trends
- Assess what the competition is doing in terms of new product launches, promotions, pricing and product assortment.
- Provide sales team information to help identify strengths and weaknesses of the brands, and opportunities and threats for the market.
- Spearhead in analyzing and reporting numeric, weighted distributions and volume, value shares from internal sales data and AC Nielsen.
- Sales Trade Budget Control
- Lead in overseeing Sales Trade A&P and A&D in terms of activity content and budget. Ensure that all activities are in line with company strategies and within appropriated budget.
- Control and periodically reports actual Sales Trade A&P and A&D expenses versus budgeted amounts.
- Measure the Return on Investment (ROI) of all promotions (pre-cost and evaluate).
- Establish a more efficient budget control system in collaboration with Finance team.
- Sales Development
- Lead, execute and control Sales RTM projects and other important sales projects.
- Regularly gather and report Distribution data (per channel and total market).
- Lead in analyzing sales forecasts and provide corrective action plans to sales team if needed.
- Coordination with relevant departments in collecting data to report status of sales incentive.
- Degree holder
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Trade Marketing and/or Business Development Management
- Strong in Project Management
- Experience in liquor, or FMCG industry is a plus
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Good command of MS Office
- Personal and behavioral skills:
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
- Organized, with strong result orientation
- Entrepreneurial mindset, resourceful and proactive
- Exceptional project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with adaptive mindset
- Excellent record in leading high performing team/s
- Positive attitude
- Business Intelligence
- Insights into Action
- Brand and Portfolio Strategy
- Commercial Strategy and Planning
- Experience Planning
- Experience Activation
- Price Management
- Project Management
- Influencing and Partnering
- Drive for Business Results
- Financial Acumen
- Digital Acumen
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.