Sales Manager (Animal Nutrition)
- Key Accounts Management
- Knowledge in Animal Nutrition
- Animal Health, and/or in Feed/Premix companies
- Knowledge in Asian Markets
- Achieve targeted Sales and Business Objectives within the defined territory in line with IB-Animal Nutrition Regional Market/Business Strategy and Annual Sales Budget Plan.
- Manage distributors and key accounts in achieving territory Sales Objectives and Goals.
- Work with sales, technical and marketing and other functional teams to provide guidance and ensure smooth coordination of business processes.
- New products and concepts introduction to customers to increase sales.
- Keep updates about business development activities, Competitive and market intelligence.
- Help to develop and implement marketing strategies, conduct market surveys as directed.
- Understand the market needs, able to do market assessment for new products and technology, financial assessment of needs and solutions provided.
- Degree in Biology or Food Science or Animal Nutrition or Animal health with advanced degree in MBA desired.
- 5 or more years of work experience in similar Commercial sales role in Animal Nutrition, Animal Health and/or in Feed/Premix companies.
- Quick learner.
- Knowledge of Feed Enzymes will be desirable & able to do value selling.
- Able to communicate and present well in English.
- Strong interpersonal skill and networking ability.
- An outstanding combination of intellect, energy and team skills.
- Proven negotiating & selling skills.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- International in outlook, but with strong cultural affinity for Asian markets.
- Excellent skill of problem solving and resolution.
- Willing to travel
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ortigas, 1605, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
27th May 2019
30 June 2019