- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Serve as a primary Developer for the Salesforce.com environments with 1000+ users.
- Work as part of the scrum team.
- Support the release management of sprint deployments in multiple SFDC instances.
- Work with IT and business process owners to understand the need and determine the optimal way to enable new functionality and data requests.
- Work as Tier 3 support specialist.
- Work closely with CRM solution architect and operations team members.
- Three to five years of experience as a Salesforce.com Developer.
- Saleforce.com Platform Developer I (PDI) required, Platform Developer II (PDII) certified preferred.
- Software Lifecycle experience. Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment preferred.
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption..
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
- Strong data management abilities.
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion.
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
30th May 2020
31st July 2020