- A minimum of 5 years of SAP PP / MM / WM support experience with configuration knowledge.
- A broad understanding of SAP functionality.
- Significant experience with Production Planning and PP in Discrete Industries.
- Experience with SAP QM.
- A good understanding of standard business processes within the supply chain area.
- Experience of current SAP technology e.g. SAP ECC6.
- Experience of working cross-culturally and cross-functionally and ability to adapt personal style to different environments.
- Organizational skills to make sure the team are achieving high levels of service.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and an ability to deal effectively with customers and colleagues at all levels.
- Able to learn new processes quickly, and an ability to keep knowledge and skills up to date.
- An understanding of the following technologies:
o Windows Operating Systems (XP, 7, Server 2003/2008/2012)
o Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
o Wireless technology.
- Experience of working in a team oriented service desk / application support environment, with the ability to positively contribute to cross functional teams.
- The Application Support - SAP Supply Chain Analyst role is to provide functional support within the Supply Chain modules of the ARDx SAP systems (PP, MM, WM).
- The Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for providing day to day support to the global ARDx business, working closely with other Functional team members, Development and Security analysts and Business users to resolve issues.
- Assisting the SAP Technical Lead, they will ensure an appropriate response level in resolving SAP production environment issues and where appropriate will promote change requests to the production environment whilst adhering to the ARDx Development standards.
- The position requires ability to work a flexible shift, which may include evenings and potentially some weekends, with an on-call requirement for escalated high priority issues.
This is a Level 2 support position that directly interacts with end users and company management.
- Responsible for the day to day end user support for the ARDx SAP Systems.
- Diagnosing, analyzing and resolving issues efficiently.
- Identifying and designing system enhancements required in response to incidents raised by the user community.
- Delivering such changes through the ARDx SAP System landscape.
- Completing functional and configuration documentation for any solutions delivered.
- Providing training to users on standard ARDx processes.
- Maintaining SAP process related documentation in accordance with our Change Management policies and processes.
- Contributing to our continuous improvement initiatives relating to the processes we use to resolve Incidents / Change requests.
- Establishing a strong and effective working relationship between the Functional and Security based SAP teams as well as the Transition Management and Project teams.
- Assisting in the assessment, determination and documentation of customer requirements for services provided by GIS.
- Abiding by all GIS Policies and Procedures pertaining to security of data, the network and its applications, proper account access and management, and general Standard Operating Procedures.
- Undertaking any other duties reasonably requested to meet business needs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.