SAP SD Consultant
This is a Level 2 support position that directly interacts with end users and company management.
- Responsible for the day to day end user support for the Alere SAP Systems.
- Diagnose, analyze and resolve issues efficiently.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives relating to the processes used to resolve Incidents / Change requests.
- Adhere to the SLA’s set by GIS for all types of support work.
- Identify and design system enhancements required in response to incidents raised by the user community.
- Complete the functional and configuration documentation for any solutions delivered.
- Provide training to users on standard Alere processes.
- Maintain SAP process related documentation in accordance with our Change Management policies and processes.
- Establish a strong and effective working relationship between the Functional and Security based SAP teams as well as the Transition Management and Project teams.
- Assist in the assessment, determination and documentation of customer requirements for services provided by GIS.
- Abide by all GIS Policies and Procedures pertaining to security of data, the network and its applications, proper account access and management, and general Standard Operating Procedures.
- Undertake any other duties reasonably requested to meet business needs.
- The Application Support - SAP SD Analyst role is to provide functional support within the Sales and Distribution module of the Alere SAP systems.
- The SAP SD Analyst will be responsible for providing day to day support for the global Alere business, working with other team members and business users to resolve issues.
- Assist the SAP Team Lead in ensuring the support function provides an appropriate response level in resolving SAP production environment issues and promoting change requests to the production environment.
- The position requires the ability to work in a flexible shift, which may include evenings and potentially some weekends, with an on-call requirement for escalated high priority issues.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of SAP SD support experience with configuration knowledge.
- A broad understanding of SAP functionality.
- A good understanding of standard business processes within the order to cash area.
- Experience of current SAP technology e.g. SAP ECC6.
- Experience of working cross-culturally and cross-functionally and ability to adapt personal style to different environments.
- Organisational skills to make sure the team are achieving high levels of service.
- Strong analytical skills and documentation skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and an ability to deal effectively with customers and colleagues at all levels.
- Able to learn new processes quickly, and an ability to keep knowledge and skills up to date.
- Knowledgeable in using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience of working in a team-oriented service desk / application support environment, with the ability to positively contribute to cross functional teams.
- Self-motivated, team oriented approach, able to operate effectively in a busy environment.
- This position requires a high level of independent thinking and the ability to solve problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Works on diverse range of support issues requiring ability to independently identify, evaluate and resolve problems.
- Works independently / part of a team to produce solutions in support of customer service level agreements.
- Works proactively and uses own initiative to ensure business needs are met effectively.
- Ensures all solutions adhere to applicable change control requirements.
- Addresses immediate service needs of all end users regardless of Business Unit affiliation.
- Good time management skills, with proven ability to prioritise and organise a demanding workload, adapting to fit the changing needs of the business.
- Strong customer service orientation, able to understand and meet the needs of a diverse client base in a positive and professional manner.
- Self-motivated and team oriented approach, able to work well with direction and independently.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to combine technical knowledge and customer support skills to successfully and repeatedly instruct people on the steps to take to solve computer problems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal), able to relate with users, service providers, management and internal / external audit teams.
- Previous experience of dealing with external Audit companies.
- Knowledge of other functional areas within the SAP environment such as MM, IM, WM, or FI will be beneficial.
- Experience of improving efficiency and processes within a support environment. • Project Management awareness.
- A working knowledge of Service Now (ITSM).
- Experience working in an ITIL environment.
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance awareness.
- Computer Systems Validation (CSV) awareness.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
23rd April 2020
30th June 2020