Security SYS Engineer
- Responsible for the installation, configuration and troubleshooting of commonly used Windows servers and other operating systems.
- Responsible for the configuration and maintenance of the company's Microsoft 365 center, including security center, audit center, etc..
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the company's OA, ERP, CRM and other information systems and optimization.
- Responsible for daily inspection of equipment in the server room, responsible for hardware and software, system and application platform management, including status monitoring, upgrading, troubleshooting and optimization and other operations.
- Responsible for collecting and analyzing system performance indicators, making suggestions for improving system availability and maintaining stable system operation.
- Responsible for the company's network security and data security.
- Responsible for daily HelpDesk technical support.
- To complete other work arranged by the leadership.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Familiar with basic Network Protocols
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows System
- Familiarity with Microsoft 365
- Familiar with Microsoft Defender
- Familiar with Microsoft Sharepoint
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure (optional)
Has taken exams in:
- Exam SC-900: Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- Exam SC-200: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- Exam SC-400: Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- Exam AZ-140: Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BGC, Taguig City
P Open For Negotiation