Senior Account Executive
- Prospects and develops new client relationships and new business opportunities with existing clients.
- Prepares and presents project solutions/proposals to clients, including performing proof of concept as required by major clients and/or for bidding with government entities.
- Analyses the business challenges and requirements of prospective clients to uncover needs and opportunities and to formulate solutions accordingly.
- Prepares and recommends conceptual solutions for major proposals required by the clients with due consultation with the Solutions Architect and the Sales Team Lead.
- Manages and organizes preparation of documents and/or requirements for bidding with government entities and eligibility requirements of private entities for accreditation and/or annual update of records.
- Negotiates price and closes contracts with major clients with consultation with the Sales Team Lead, President and principal as necessary.
- Assists Accounting in following up settlements of accounts receivables from clients.
- Ensures customer satisfaction on delivery of services through regular interactions with upper level managers of client organizations.
- Coordinates with the project manager for smooth transition and workflow to ensure that project deliverables are in line with clients’ requirements and accomplished within the provisions of the contract.
B. Partnership Development
- Ensures accounts payable to partners are timely paid.
- Networks with professional and/or industry groups for benchmarking and new business prospecting/partnerships.
C. Management Performance Areas
- Develops and communicates goals in support of the business plan.
- Anticipates the implications and consequences of situations and take appropriate action for possible contingencies.
- Facilitates team meetings to discuss work progress, give feedback, update team on important memoranda and announcements, solve problems, get suggestions and new ideas to develop and implement new approaches, systems, structures, and methods.
- Attends, participates, contributes, interacts and makes recommendations during management committee meetings on Sales related policies, issues and concerns.
- Develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside and outside the organization who can provide assistance, information and support to help the team or the company achieve its goals.
- Ensure that everyone in the team demonstrates concern for satisfying one’s external and internal customers.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Business Studies or equivalent
- With 5 - 7 years of experience in similar subordinate jobs
- Proficient in software project/product implementation and knowledgeable in product life cycle
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.