Senior Finance Supervisor
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, cost accounting, taxes and proper records keeping.
- Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
- Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions
- Establishes and maintains effective internal control over financial recording and reporting
- Reviews books of accounts to ensure appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations
- Take ownership of the audit process, with both internal and external auditors as well as BIR examination.
- Ensures compliance with BIR, SEC, PEZA and other regulatory requirements
- Implements and monitors the application of existing taxes and rulings in the company's transactions and reporting.
- Responsible for the safekeeping of financial records
- System software management
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles.
- Responsible for communicating accounting reports to Top Management as well as to the Head Office
- Preferably CPA
- At least 4 years' experience in accounting
- Strong understanding of accounting, finance, and management principles.
- Solid experience with PEZA
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with computers, especially bookkeeping software and MS Office
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.