Senior Full Stack Developer
- Develop clean, maintainable and testable code.
- Design, implement and test UI components.
- Writing unit tests, integration tests, regression tests, etc.
- Code review.
- Collaborate with development team to ensure timely deliverables.
- Providing technical support to stakeholders in the organization.
- Interact with stakeholders to intensify requirements for applications.
- Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior team members.
- Participating in project meetings with management and other team members.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Must have experience building and deploying user facing full stack web applications in production.
- React and familiarity with state management concepts/libraries.
- Strong CSS experience, familiarity with design frameworks.
- NoSQL Databases (i.e. DynamoDB, MongoDB, etc).
- AWS - EC2, VPCs, Lambda, API Gateway, Cognito.
- Creating/maintaining unit, integration, and E2E tests.
- Ability to work in U.S. time zones.
- Ability to write clean and easy to understand code.
- Experience building scalable applications using fundamental design principles.
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills, experience working with a remote team(s).
- Experience with working in an agile environment.
- Must be knowledgeable in C#/.Net framework.
- Proficiency with version control systems in Git, Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Prior experience in the following is a plus:
- AWS CDK
- Material UI
- Content management system (CMS) development.
- Writing tests using Jest.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.