Senior HR Advisor
- Lead, and promote culture of team work, innovation and excellence in customer service
- Develop and implement clear performance objectives for all team members providing coaching and regular feedback on their performance against objectives.
- Monitors and reviews progress and accuracy of work, directs efforts towards achieving agreed performance metrics and provides technical guidance on complex issues.
- Identify and manage opportunities for development across the team and implement development plans to grow people competency and capability.
- Conducts periodic appraisal and required follow up in accordance to the work delivery and output, following the policies of the company.
- Manages the delivery of high-quality services and ensuring the team is working together to meet service delivery expectations
- Manage team’s utilization, and task distribution and accomplishments.
- Responsible in ensuring operational schedule adherence by monitoring and managing appropriate workforce planning and schedules.
Operations and Service Delivery
- Lead the development and improvements of the procedures, and policies related to employment life cycle and processes.
- Act as the subject matter expert for the employment life cycle processes and clarify their process related queries.
- Responsible for the overall management and facilitation of employee lifecycle process and implementation.
- Advisory on applicable trend/best practices in end-to-end employment life cycle in accordance to legislation and industry specific requirement that support business need and direction such as but not limited to total rewards, talent acquisition and development.
- Advise and business partner with employees and line team/manager on policies and procedure understanding implementation within the area of scope.
- Advise in the employee relations management and grievance handling in accordance to grievance and disciplinary procedure and labor relations management and the Philippine Legal Legislation.
- Facilitate the development, analysis and evaluation of Learning and Development programs including but not limited to competence, structure and training.
- Manages full spectrum of Compensation and Benefits Reward Strategies, and Payroll Administration.
- Responsible in managing and developing recruitment channels, approaches in ensuring talent availability and applicable statistical reporting.
- Facilitate end to end talent and development process.
- Responsible in Report Creation, Building and Interpretation related to employment life cycle.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR strategies and programs related to the function.
- Participate in preparing and evaluation the HR related reports on workload management, service level agreement (SLA) achievement including quality and process efficiency.
- Ensures quality and efficiency of own work deliverables
- Responsible in submission and coordination of status report(s) and/or other required report by the immediate supervisor/management
- Lead process improvements.
- Develop strong working relationships with other HR service partners and managers, Line Managers, employees and vendors to ensure a coherent and joined up approach to the delivery of HR services to the business.
- Work on, maintain, and take ownership for HR special projects
- Perform other related tasks that may be required from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or any related Bachelor’s Degree course.
- Have at least 5 years’ experience leading a team in a shared services industry.
- Has in depth knowledge and experience in development and implementation on full spectrum of employment life cycle, generalist background is advantage.
- In-depth experience on Talent Acquisition, Learning Development and Retention process and approaches.
- Expert in Total Rewards Strategies and Administration.
- Knowledgeable and experience in employment law legislations and its related implementation.
- Has experience and knowledge of HR processes, systems and tools within the various stages of the employee lifecycle.
- Knowledge and understanding on performance metrics, goals and service level development, implementation and assessment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of systems, processes and procedures relevant to the work scope
- Demonstrated ability to manage stakeholder relationships across diverse geographies/location and business area
- Has experience working in a multicultural environment, experience in shared services environment is an advantage
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.