Senior Specialist (Microsoft Active Directory Windows Server)
- Diagnose and rectify any problems related to AD, GPO, Windows servers and services.
- Manage users and administrators accounts in AD.
- Manage MFA and SSO (Azure AD, ADFS).
- Manage Identities components (AAD Connect, PKI, Privilege Access Management).
- Manage security groups and group policies in AD.
- Install, Promote/demote, and maintain Domain Controllers.
- Modern Management: Passwordless, Intune Management, Conditional Access Policy, Manage Windows servers: DNS, DHCP, Print & File Server Manage external DNS.
- Assist SCCM Specialist with Windows server and client patching.
- Install and manage all on-prem Hyper-V servers onshore and offshore.
- Provision/Decommission VM in Hyper-V.
- Manage PAM solution (PAM server, administrator accounts, password vault).
- Manage and troubleshoot LAPS.
- Monitor the server infrastructure on all aspects, i.e. availability, performance, capacity, security, as well as AD DS health status.
- Create and maintain system documentation and SOPs.
- Manage and/or participate in major incident resolution.
- If assigned to projects, you will be expected to ensure managed system changes/tasks are completed to meet business requirements. Identify opportunities to improve our overall operational performance & saving.
- Quarterly user/computer AD account review
- Admin account and Service account request and management
- File Share permission request and management
System ownership & reporting:
- Microsoft AD DS
- Windows Server infrastructure
- Privileged Access Management
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in a similar position with proven demonstrable level of expertise managing, deploying and supporting
- Windows servers and services in a large and complex environment.
- You have understanding and experience of the following Windows technologies: Windows Server 2012/2016/2019, Hyper-V,virtualization, AD DS, Group Policy Management, DNS, DHCP, Print Server, File Server.
- You have basic understanding of SCCM and Windows patching.
- You have working experience in PowerShell scripting.
- You have a good awareness of ITIL processes (change control, incident management etc.), ITIL foundation is a plus.
- You hold a Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any similar practice and a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert.
- You have good communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Logistics and Supply Chain Services