Senior Specialist (SCCM and Intune)
- Ensuring our Windows environment is patched up to date, i.e. perform monthly patching on all Windows server and client OSs, on all other Microsoft products like Office 365, and on critical 3rd party software.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution on all SCCM client and OS deployment issues.
- Maintain and ensure high availability of SCCM infrastructure.
- Install and maintain SCCM distribution points.
- Create/modify/publish applications in SCCM software center Manage all 3rd party software requests on client OS (AppLocker).
- Manage local firewall policies on client OS.
- Manage client and server disk encryption (BitLocker) and its recovery.
- Manage Client OS configuration baseline and deployment task sequences.
- Manage Windows Defender updates.
- Manage hardware and software inventory.
- Create and maintain system documentation Create and maintain SOPs for IT support team Manage and or participate in major incident resolution.
- Maintain/Updating Windows Autopilot settings.
- Creation/Updating of Applications (Win32 apps, iOS, Android, etc.).
- Creation of device and compliance policies for both Mobile and Workstations.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in a similar position with proven demonstrable level of expertise in performing Windows patching in a large and complex environment.
- You hold a Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any similar practice. Microsoft certification is a plus.
- You have deep and hands-on experience in SCCM including planning, designing, implementation, administration, inventory management and application deployment
- You have a good understanding and experience of the following Windows technologies: Microsoft SCCM 2016, Microsoft.
- Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM) 2006, Windows Server 2012/2016, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows 10, Office 365, Hyper-V virtualization, AD DS, Group Policy, WSUS.
- Having a good understanding and experience of Intune in general is a plus.
- You have a good awareness of ITIL processes (change control, incident management etc.), ITIL foundation is a plus.
- You have good communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Logistics and Supply Chain Services