Senior SQA Engineer
- Tests applications across multiple Operating Systems and browsers for GUI, functional, and scenario defects.
- Generate test cases per requirements, functional specifications, and test case templates.
- Test applications across multiple Operating Systems and browsers for GUI, functional, and scenario defects.
- Record and update defects, and verify defect fixes, using the JIRA defect tracking tool. Any other testing/ planning task given by the Lead.
- Perform hands-on testing according to the testing plan provided by the Lead.
- Have complete functional knowledge of current project assigned.
- Advise and help team in matters related to testing.
- Adhere to QA Methodology document during the testing cycles.
- Review requirements and functional specifications to provide testability and implementation advice.
- Make recommendations, accept direction, monitor and motivate team to excellence.
- A bachelor’s degree (BS/BCS/BE) from an accredited university/ college-level
institution in the Software discipline or equivalent.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in Quality Assurance and Software testing.
- Experience in a dynamic, growing company. Must be adaptable and flexible.
- Exposure of E-Commerce industry.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected].
Online Training and Development