- QA/QC; Cost Estimate skill; housing construction experience
- Organizes and directs site labor and the delivery of construction materials, plant and equipment.
- Determines construction methods, materials, and quality standards.
- Estimates the cost of the project and establish quantity take off.
- Drafts and interprets specifications, drawings, plans, construction methods, and procedures.
- Establishes detailed programs for the coordination of site activities.
- Plans and implements the daily activities of the group based on the timetable to meet the requirements.
- Supervises the testing and commissioning of completed works.
- Must be a Licensed Civil Engineer.
- Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years relevant working experience in housing construction
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KC Global Talent Solutions
13th June 2019
31st July 2019