Site Reliability Engineer
- Work with our customer’s data engineering and analytics teams to support their workflows and operations running on both their in-house, indigenously developed and commercially offered platforms.
- Perform root cause analysis, identify and resolve underlying problem patterns while driving automation solutions and optimizing engineering processes.
- Works confidently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a diverse group of individuals and teams.
- Build tools/develop or help contribute in the improvement of solutions for challenging and business-critical problems.
- Able to write clear, consumable, and effective documentation, playbooks, and other consolidated knowledge repositories that can help existing teams and future hired resources.
- Design and implement end-to-end engineering solutions and processes for business opportunities
- Possess leadership qualities through coaching and mentoring to improve our engineering processes and practices, quality and deliverables
- Enjoys working closely with all your other talented colleagues around the world in a collaborative and respectful manner
- Applicant must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education, preferably in computing or any related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years working in a Dev-ops environment and is well adapted to its mindset and concepts.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience with UNIX/Linux administration and is comfortable in navigating and working through the operating system environment with basic troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge in containerization and orchestration technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, etc. and is very familiar with its architecture, design and operations.
- Knowledgeable in the operations, design, architecture, and management of Cloud based Infrastructure preferably AWS or similar technologies like Azure, GCP
- Experience with build automation, source control and CI/CD tools (GitHub, Artifactory, Jenkins, Secrets, etc)
- Experience in scripting languages such as Bash, Perl and Python.
- Experience in customer success and support with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working on projects with cross-functional teams
- The role requires an 8-hour rotating shift on a 24x7 coverage.
- Amenable to a full on-site work set-up.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.