Social Media Manager
- Responsible for creating content of several company streams.
- Create unique posts per week across the company streams.
- Conduct research to find post contents.
- Oversee company’s interactions via various social media platforms and conduct necessary strategies to ensure positive and continuous engagements.
- Analyze engagement data and identifying trends based on customer or client interactions.
- Plan and execute digital campaigns to build a community online.
- Use social media marketing tools to create and maintain company’s streams’ brands.
- Identify weaknesses and rooms for improvement and properly align strategies to convert them to positive image for the company’s streams.
- Measure success of each social media campaign and plan succeeding strategies.
- Create engaging content and visuals for each social media campaign.
- Create various blogs, articles or pages for websites or social media platforms and identify which social media platform to use.
- Handle small updates to the websites whenever needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, or any related course.
- Must have at least 4-5 years’ experience in social media management, content writing and creating visuals.
- Experience in using Canva.
- Experience in using Wordpress is a huge advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English.
- Can work independently and with a team.
- Can work under minimal supervision and quality checks.
- Excellent knowledge in FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other social media platforms.
- Understand SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.