Software Engineer (Java)
- Designing and implementing RESTful Enterprise platforms using JVM software (Java, Scala)
- Design and implementation of code with Java Middleware (e.g. Hibernate, Spring)
- Designing and implementing relational schema in a Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, or equivalent SQL database.
- Use of software engineering best practices.
- Design documentation and review Code reviews.
- Debugging application/system errors on development, QA and production systems.
- Designing testing infrastructures and implementing unit tests using the Junit (or equivalent) framework.
- Technical leadership of an engineering team to build, deploy, and support a reliable, performant and scalable RESTful platform.
- Mentoring junior engineers on design patterns as well as design and implementation best practices (including Agile methodologies).
- As a Java Software Engineer you will focus on projects that help our customers address their online privacy challenges.
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing performant and scalable products that help our customers discover their privacy data and assess the relevant risks.
- Your architectural knowledge and experience will help the company improve the reliability and efficiency of our core technologies and to design and build next generation platforms and web applications.
- You will use your deep technical experience to work with and mentor other engineers.
- Your technical judgement and experience will help you to solve complex issues with elegant designs allowing to deliver product on time to meet market demand while maintaining a high standard of quality.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or a related field.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in the job offered (defined as the occupation of Software, Application or System Engineering).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or a related field.
- 3 - 5 years of progressive experience in the job offered (defined as the occupation of Java software engineering).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
16th April 2020
30th June 2020