C++ Software Engineer
- 1+ years of Object Oriented Programming experience.
- 1+ years of recent C++ experience SQL Server Database.
- HTML, Linux, XML, XSL, C#.Net
- As a C++ Software Engineer you will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of software.
- You will interact daily with other team members to ensure that a quality product is delivered in a timely manner.
- You are expected to be able to own the solution to complex software problems/needs from design to delivery.
- You will be working with a highly motivated and skilled team of developers to deliver world-class software solutions for the Petroleum and Convenience Store industry.
- Our products are highly reliable, scalable and configurable and we need more developers like you to help us deliver on our growing pipeline of R&D projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area (Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Services, Management Information Services) or equivalent industry experience.
- Required 1+ years of Object Oriented Programming experience.
- Required 1+ years of recent C++ experience.
- Experience producing technical designs for software applications • Must exhibit good judgment in decision making.
- Must excel in verbal and written communications.
- Able to convey technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Able to troubleshoot complex systems including hardware and software systems.
- Even better if you have experience in the following: HTML, Linux, XML, XSL, C#.Net
- Experience in SQL Server database design and creation of complex SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers and performance optimization.
- Preferred Retail experience, especially in the Convenience Store industry and Point of Sale systems.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
P 45000 - P 55000
2nd July 2019
31 August 2019