- Automation Testing
- Conduct automated QA testing of Scripts written in Ruby + Selenium.
- Collaborate with the Development team to understand project objectives, gather automation requirements, design automated tests, troubleshoot issues and implement scalable test automation solutions.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases.
- Audit project processes and outcome of bug fixes created by the Developers.
- Conduct documentation and project reviews by providing status on task completion.
- Perform crossover work for other QA testing activities as maybe required by the Company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology.
- Must have at least one (1) year of extensive experience with Ruby and Selenium tests automation and other automated testing.
- Must have the understanding of current software testing methodologies and knowledge on industry testing standards and best practices.
- Ability to communicate technical issues at a level that is easily comprehensible.
- Ability to assess requirements for testability.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8th January 2020
31st March 2020