- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Information management
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Team member
- Stress tolerance
- Sense of urgency
- Prepares assets, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing account options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance
sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains account controls by preparing and recommending policies and
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting
accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies and enforce financial legal requirements and advising management on
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account
information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information of all operating stations
and Head Office.
- Monthly closing and reporting of financial status including but not limited to
balance sheet, profit and loss and cashflow statement.
- Consolidated financial statement of all operating stations.
- Reconcile any financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account
- Perform bank reconciliation and intercompany reconciliations to identify
unnecessary transactions and/or behavior in the entities financial records.
- Evaluate budget proposals and funding requests as deemed necessary by
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform other duties and/or responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Knowledge of office administration and procedures
- Very good understanding of general bookkeeping procedures
- Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures in a timely manner
- Proficiency in general accounting principals
- Proficient data entry skills, in MS Word and relevant computer software
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- 3-5 years accounts receivable and general accounting experience in the retail
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
San Dionisio, Paranaque
4th August 2021
30th September 2021