Sr. Auditor (AU Account)
- Australian Auditing Standards
- Australian Accounting Standards
- Overview of Australian taxation including tax and GST
- Able to deliver audits ‘end-to-end’ in Caseware with all sections completed
- Reports to Partners, Managers and Seniors and although works under their direction is expected to be relatively autonomous.
- You will be responsible for day to day engagement procedures as directed.
- You should be capable of performing some parts of the audit with coaching from seniors and managers on the relevant jobs such as perform detailed analytical procedures and substantive testings as required, scrutinising internal controls and identifying areas for process improvement.
- You will be looking to gain the knowledge to undertake basic audit sections and simple audits from an end to end perspective and demonstrate the competencies and willingness to continue to learn and grow your career.
- Although the Senior Auditor works under Partners, Managers and Supervisors’ guidance, you are required to manage your priorities and task scheduling with minimal directions.
- You are also expected to be relatively autonomous and capable of performing your overall duties and responsibilities that need to be carried out with the highest quality standards.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam).
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience handling Australian clients is preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent computer/IT skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Sound technical accounting skills, as well as attention to detail, are essential.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outsourcing and Staff Leasing
4th August 2021
30th September 2021