- Fluent English speaking verbal and written communication skills.
- You’ve written your own JS web apps in your own time.
- You know that cutting corners isn't cutting edge.
- You’re passionate about the latest tech & frameworks.
- You understand the role design plays in successful products.
- You can explain different approaches to solving a problem, the pros and cons of each, and how that will affect a project in the short/long term from a time/clost perspective.
- You’re always learning.
- You have experience working in a team.
- You are keen to learn.
- You love ReactJS, are excited about JAMStack, and can’t wait to play with Svelte.
- Node.js and other JS-based development.
- Rest APIs and GraphQL.
- Relational and NoSQL database development.
- Worki with our designers and backend developers to create beautiful digital products.
- Putting pixels into all the right places excites you more than it should.
- ReactJS, Redux and/or Apollo.
- Explain what a ‘modern frontend build pipeline’ is without googling the answer.
- How to tame the IE beast.
- Great experiences are made of stunning interfaces & clever code.
- Bleeding edge can cut both ways.
- Bonus points for experience with Vue, Node.js and GraphQL
- The best products are a combination of design, code and a dash of love
- CVs to the top of the stack include existing sites, web apps or GitHub repos so you can show us what you got Bonus Points
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Ortigas, Pasig City
P 70000 - P 90000
8th January 2020
31st March 2020