Sr. Shopdrawing Designer/ Sr. Design Architect
- Adept at providing architectural design documents from conceptual to design development.
- Utilizing various graphics application and engineering design platforms like Autocad, Revit Architecture, Microstation, 3D Sketchup, 3D StudioMax, Lumion and Adobe Photoshop in presenting solutions.
- Familiar with the use of international and local building codes, global design practices and guidelines.
- Knowledge in producing and effective documentation of contract documents, such as design criteria, material specifications and material take-off.
- Preparation of schematic design and complete architectural working drawings and shop drawings.
- Involve in tender work and assist the tender team to develop Scheme.
- Design for fit-out works.
- Coordination with Design Consultants and Contractors.
- Evaluates Estimates/ Quotations from Contractor/s.
- Evaluates Progress billing statements issued by the Contractor/s.
- Prepare as Built drawing as per site conditions and change.
- Monitors BOM/BOQ of the project.
- Monitors the costing and purchasing of materials.
- Materials resourcing Monitor and Supervise the work of the Junior.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture.
- 5 years of supervisory or senior experience.
- Solid experience in Interior Decoration or Fit-Out
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
P 40000 - P 45000
16th April 2020
30th June 2020