- With skills in planning, monitoring, and controlling of Health Assurance Protocols in the swine operations of Farms
Implementation of Health Assurance and Quality Assurance Protocols
- Designs and secures approval for HAP activities for all farms.
- Cascades to all the farms the HAP plans and protocols.
- Audits farm for compliance to farm's health assurance and quality assurance protocols/ activities and submit findings to the operations manager.
- Trains farm veterinarians/medicators in the conduct of collection, packaging, storage and logistics of test samples from farm to laboratory.
- Coordinates with BFC accredited laboratories all testing activities related to the flow of genetic material in and out of each farm.
- Monitors and reviews health assurance related test results of multiplication farms; communicates abnormal findings with HAG Team.
- Assists laiason officers in BAI accreditation visits and shipping/quarantine permit processing.
- Conducts emergency farms visits and does basic troubleshooting in case of reported health concerns or suspected outbreaks.
- Updates the team on upcoming HA activities/changes during operations meetings.
- Coordinates with Export Team all Philippine Government health and permit requirements for imported genetic material. Ensures exporter’s compliance.
- Checks condition of imported animals upon arrival and during transport from airport to farm destination. Reports to Operations Manager any abnormalities/mortalities.
- Designs and secures operations manager approval for the vaccination program of imported animals; Endorses approved vaccination program to farm leaders.
- Helps secure BAI approval for quarantine release of all imported animal.
- Coordinates with Operations Manager animal/semen integration protocols into recipient units
- Submits Monthly Health Assurance Audit report to Technical Services Manager and COO and Farm Managers after each audit.
- Submits summary report of findings and recommendations to Technical Services Manager and COO after every emergency farm visit.
- Prepare and Reports Health Assurance Tests and Results to Technical Services Manager, COO and Farm Managers.
- Submits report of importation proceedings after every importation
- Graduate of Veterinary Medicine. Licensed.
- At least 3 years experience in swine production system.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.