- We keep our code in GitLab (like GitHub but cooler).
- CI/CD – our Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment is handled by Jenkins so once you push the code, our server updates it automagically.
- We host our solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Dockers and bare metal if needed.
- Quick daily calls (Dailies) help us to make sure every Team Member knows what his Team is working on.
- Our work is divided into Sprints (ie. Agile approach).
- Kanban boards are where we keep track of our progress (via Active Collab online ticketing system).
- Code you create is reviewed and commented by a Senior Developer to make sure it meets our standards. Don’t worry if you need to change something – that’s how we all learn to be better developers.
- Every developer has a mentor which makes sure that you are never alone when you’re stuck with a problem
- Build responsive, accessible and performant UIs using a modern technology stack.
- Write clean, maintainable and testable code.
- Collaborate, support and work hand-in-hand with backend, QA, design and concept teams.
- Participate in and contribute to technology, architecture, workflow and design decisions..
- Support the design and development process through creation and improvement of style guides and pattern libraries.
- 4-5 years’ experience as frontend developer: HTML/CSS/JS.
- 2-3 years’ experience in building applications in React.
- Dynamic, strong performance and accessibility in API design.
- Ability to adapt easily to the work environment - team player, enjoys collaborating with different people and profiles as well as share knowledge.
- Good communication skills - Proficient in English Language.
- Self -assertive in terms of technical challenges and strive for continuous development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Experience in using GIT and Git Flow.
- Experience with APIs and a good understanding of the related backend technologies.
- Experience working with Jenkins
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
23rd April 2020
30th June 2020