- Monitors server health Troubleshoot simple stuff
- Build servers
- Patch servers
- Ensures servers are secure
- Implements enhancements
- Designs how servers will be used as part of a customer requirement
- He needs to be an SME on the technology to be able to design solutions
- Ensures materials are in-place
- Follows up with people to ensure materials are sufficient
- Creates the bricks from the available materials
- Gets instruction from L3 on how to make bricks
- Designs how bricks are going to be laid-out
- Instructs L2 to modify brick composition depending on customer requirements – make the color bright red, increase content of a material to increase structural integrity, etc
- 8 years at the minimum, depending on the experience.
- Generally an L3 will have 10-15+ years of IT experience.
- We are looking for an L3 Sr. Systems Administrator.
- This means the candidate should significant experience in systems administration and has done solutions design and engineering. In many cases, a Sr. Systems Administrator can be an L2 because the person has matured into his role but is still doing L2 tasks – server monitoring, patching, builds, among others.
- You can identify an L3 if the person has experience in designing technical solutions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5th May 2020
31st July 2020