- Handling and resolving systems administration requests as related to our clients’ cloud systems including Azure, Office365 and other standard SaaS applications.
- Assisting the Support team with escalated cases that involve systems issues.
- Ensure that root causes and permanent solutions are documented.
- Assisting the Support team as a technical resource for high-impact changes such as Office 365 access permissions, policy changes, mailbox rights, etc.
- Implementation of new technologies for clients to meet the business requirements
- Periodically serving as an escalation point for the on-call back-end technical support rotation.
- Assisting with the maintenance and upkeep of internal procedures.
- Applicant must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- At least 2 years of experience as a Systems Administrator / Sytems Engineer or other relevant position
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems
- Knowledge of Virtualization platforms (VMware/Hyper-V/KVM)
- Knowledge of Azure/Office 365 migrations
- Certification as an IT Technician (e.g. CompTIA SEC+, Microsoft / Azure Certifications, etc.) is a plus but not required
- Strong knowledge of Intune MDM + Policies
- Strong Experience with SAML/SSO application integrations with Azure
- Basic knowledge of Networking(Meraki).
- Must be a critical thinker and resourceful problem-solver
- Enthusiastic team player
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.