Technical Support Engineer (Night Shift)
- Excellent communication (both oral, written, and interpersonal) and customer service skills are a must.
- Provide support to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues reported by external customers and other team members through phone, chat, and ticket channels.
- Identify bugs, test, reproduce, report, and work with the escalation engineers to assist with a fix and test/verify fix versions.
- Provide ideas and assist with creation of documentation and training material for external and internal Support Center content.
- Minimum 4+ years of strong Tier 1 level Technical Support and Customer Service experience.
- Ability to handle a high volume of tickets, phone calls, and chats.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, or equivalent degree/experience.
- Willing to work in BGC.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
P 80000 - P 90000
8th May 2020
31st July 2020