- Test and commissioning and handover to maintenance of a full railway Telecommunication network
- Assist the Project Manager in all matters related to the Telecommunication Systems, including the equipment installation and integration from design to final system handover to end of warranty period.
- 10 years’ experience within design, implementation, test and commissioning and handover to maintenance of a full railway Telecommunication network and management system.
- A broad knowledge of Integration and Interface management of design, installations and test and commissioning of multiple rail subsystems.
- With a minimum of 10 years’ experience including the handover to maintenance: including the integration of the Telecoms and MEP (NFPA) Signalling System with the Rolling Stock, Power (substations) and Track 3rd Rail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Industrial and Technical Services
2nd July 2019
31 August 2019