- The position will involve making outbound calls to businesses and business professionals across the world on behalf of an IT publisher.
- Mainly involves confirming contact details directly with the prospect and agreeing to send out some information via email and asking certain questions in order to qualify.
- Previous telemarketing experience would be desirable.
- Making multiple outbound calls per day to reach targets.
- The ability to operate multiple software tools and applications.
- Preparing daily reports.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language.
- General computer skills must be of a reasonable level.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is desirable but not necessary.
- Must be willing to work onsite in Makati
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.