- Work collaboratively in cross-functional teams to develop a strong understanding of the systems and testing objectives.
- Design, create, execute, analyze, manual and automated tests both for the sprint as well as regression testing.
- Support production deployment of applications.
- Ability to write clear bug reports quickly and concisely and collaborate with developers to get them fixed.
- Carry out exploratory testing within an Agile environment.
- At least 5 years experience with both manual and automated testing.
- Experience in open-source automation tools such as Appium/Selenium, Cypress and Cucumber, Device Farm.
- Experience with Unit Testing frameworks such as NUnit, TestNG, Mocha and Node.js
- More of a thinker, than just a doer.
- Excellent testing mindset.
- Experience working in an Agile and CI/CD environment.
- Experience with tools including Azure, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Postman.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A problem solver who is solutions focused.
- Must hold relevant tertiary qualifications in the computing industry, or have the equivalent experience
- Specialist certifications in QA/Testing is desirable.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.