- You are responsible for creating high quality customer-centric front-end applications.
- The role of UX Developer requires someone who can conceptualise design, storyboard and model your concepts as well as be integral in the development.
- You will be a great help to sustain the increasing need of application development and operations.
- Conduct user research, create wireframes and designs, and ultimately align user behavior to web design.
- Contribute during product planning sessions and product solutioning.
- Be a key team player on a highly agile fast-paced engineering team.
- Provide full documentation of delivered requirements.
- Communicate regularly with DevOps team, QA team, Product team for faster collaboration on ensuring the quality, usability and performance of the applications.
- Take ownership of the delivered features and applications.
- Provide application support to customers by answering complex questions on functionality and product usage via web, phone, chat and email.
- Provide technical support and deploy patches and updates to production systems.
- Graphic Design.
- Understanding of User Experience.
- Modeling and wireframing using invision/balsimiq or similar tools.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Highly creative with portfolio of previous work.
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English.
- BS Computer Science or similar.
- 3+ Years of relevant experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
P 60000 - P 80000
15th October 2019
31 December 2019