Warehouse Operations Manager
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations.
- Implementing operational policies and procedures.
- Implementing and overseeing security operations.
- Ensuring effective and safe use of warehouse equipment.
- Ensuring the safety of staff.
- Motivating and disciplining staff.
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of the condition and location of fleet vehicles.
- Assisting with deliveries where required.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- BS in Business Administration Logistics or Supply Chain, Engineering (Industrial),
Logistic/Transportation Commerce, or similar diploma programs.
- Must have at least 5 years experience in big logistics company with warehouse and cross dock experience, better in FMCG industry
- Must have good leadership skills, communication skills and team management
- Target driven, and eager to get things done once target is set
- Location: CDO, but open to flexible working schedule and can travel for work
- Excellent relationship management skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.