Web Developer (Full Stack)
- You are part of a self-organized team and will be working with agile methods.
- You will be working with innovative web technologies such as Angular 11, Domain-Driven.
- Design and Git on a daily basis.
- Development of complex web solutions with databases using modern development methods accomplishing high-quality standards.
- Support in analysis, design and implementation of software components.
- Creating web interfaces to the systems of our international customers.
- Code Quality QA by means of unit tests.
- You will maintain a deep knowledge of industry and technology trends, standards, and competition in order to identify business opportunities based on domain market dynamics.
- You have in-depth knowledge of C#, ASP.NET MVC, Microsoft™ SQL.
- Additionally, you have very good knowledge of Angular 2+, HTML5, CSS3, .NET, Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code.
- Very good knowledge of developing multi-layer software architectures and components in an agile environment.
- You have knowledge of NGXS, Bootstrap and C#, and are confident with Git and familiar with design patterns.
- Knowledge of PrimeNG and REST Services are advantageous.
- You possess excellent communication and presentation skills, particularly with clients with little to no technical knowledge.
- You have seasoned knowledge of and possess practical experience with agile methods, continuous integration and deployment, and DevOps.
- You have proven your learning agility and adaptability, especially with new technologies, in previous roles.
- You are a quality-focused, solution-oriented team player, who thrives under pressure and is eager.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Ortigas, Pasig City