Marketing Head for Auto and Resort Leasing Platform
- The Marketing Head is responsible for the overall management of all strategic
Operational Sales and Marketing activities of the Company and its projects.
- The Marketing Head is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- The Marketing Head will specifically focus on the Resort Leasing Platform and
Automotive Sales Platform of the Company which will entail developing the brand of the business and marketing campaigns on various social media platforms.
- Managing the company’s online presence through social media platforms such as: Facebook and Instagram
- Must be able to curate highly effective content across social media platforms
- Develop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including but not limited to: television, radio, OOH, print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Initiates advertising and promotional campaigns in-partnership with merchants to achieve goals.
- Develop and recommend pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieve satisfactory market share in relation to pre-set standards and industry and economic trends.
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guide preparation of marketing activity reports and present to the Executive team.
- Establish and maintain consistent corporate image throughout all promotional
materials, and events.
- Direct market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Analyze and control expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Work with Sales team to prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of expansion.
- Review and analyze sales performances against programs and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Promote and enhance the brand and brand image.
- Build measurement frameworks to monitor and measure campaign/initiatives
- Creates and evaluates marketing activities and develops innovative ways to further improve brand awareness and market communications to target customers.
- Applicants must be a PERMNENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- The ideal candidate is a creative, strategic thinker, analytical, detailed and results oriented with excellent problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic.
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Marketing, Advertising or equivalent.
- Proven communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills and ability to
communicate complex interaction concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in advertising and marketing
- Must be willing to travel to the sites at least once a month (La Union, Batangas,
- Excellent networking and influencing skills
- Fluent in both English and Tagalog
- Want to be challenged and looking for a high growth environment personally and professionally
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.