CRM Planning & Execution
- In charge of planning and all operational executions of CRM campaigns and brand community development initiatives.
- Create highly relevant and engaging campaigns that target customers and move them along the customer funnel.
- Source and apply consumer data and research to gain data-inspired and compelling insights into target audiences to address business issues.
- Maintain and manage project timelines, expectations, tasks and resources, and create effective internal working process
- Track, measure, and evaluate performance of different customer communications, and conduct A/B tests for optimization and improvement of CRM campaigns.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams within Marketing and other departments like GTM and Sales to strongly integrate CRM with product launch campaigns and sales initiatives.
- Develop key strategies for partnership development based on consumer behavior, industry insights, competitive landscape, product lineup and potential impact.
- Manage and execute all processes and discussions in finalizing such partnerships (ie. Lead generation, establishing first contact, meetings, contract, integration, and follow up).
- Monitor the success of each partnership and manage relationships.
- Bachelor's Degree holder
- At least 7-10yrs experience in CRM campaigns and brand development
- Can create highly relevant and engaging campaigns for target customers
- Can work well with other departments
- Project management experience or knowledge
- Strategizing for partnership development and can do market research
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.