- Must have experience in Transportation Management System
- Performs analysis and requirements gathering with clients.
- Documents Functional Business Requirement.
- Collaborate closely with Global IT to implement the requirements.
- Responsible for testing to ensure that system is functioning as expected.
- Identifies and recommends improvement opportunities. Conducts training to users.
- Develops report based on business requirements.
- Leads on the preparation and coordination with GIT during Disaster Recovery Plan rehearsal.
- Acts as second level of support in application team.
- Monitors assigned tickets to ensure SLA’s are being met.
- Exposure to report development tools (Hyperion, Tableau, etc).
- Knowledgeable in the use of project management methodologies and tools.
- Solid experience in all phases of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Knowledgeable in Inventory & Warehouse Management, Oracle.
- Transport Management (OTM), and RF Applications.
- Proficiency in SQL preferred.
- Must have experience in (TMS).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
19th August 2020
30th November 2020