- Extensive experience in Ecommerce industry.
- Experience in online sales and conversion.
- Knowledgeable of last mile logistics operations, online financial analysis, web design, SEO and digital marketing.
- Perform day-to-day activities of the e-commerce platform.
- Improve conversion rates.
- Planning and implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets.
- Analyze web traffic and relevant community metrics.
- Monitor and maintain e-commerce metrics and standards. Implement new strategies for improvement.
- Will liaise with development department to stay updated on new products and features.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- Check site content and systems regularly to ensure that they are working properly.
- Handle decision-making for the application, social media accounts, and online advertising.
- Plan for e-marketing expenditures well in advance and develop a financial program that will maximize resources.
- Work with merchandising team to define merchandising strategy and assortment plan.
- Determine competitive pricing strategy.
- Analyze customer buying patterns using high page views, search term reports, visitor traffic, SKU performance to develop new strategies.
- Supervises the movement, distribution, and storage of supplies.
- Supervises last mile logistics operations.
- Secure and protect customer’s personal details when they pay by debit or credit card.
- With at least 5 years experience in ecommerce industry.
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in eCommerce.
- With experience in online sales and conversion.
- Understands databases, financial analysis, web design, SEO, and digital marketing.
- Understands last mile logistics operations
- Knowledgeable of food and retail industry.
- With good organizational, time management, attention to detail, analytical, planning and problem-solving skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Balintawak, Caloocan City
8th June 2020
30th September 2020