- Production Planning, Scheduling and Execution
- The Director leads all aspects of the production of finished goods, maintenance of equipment, quality assurance, cost management, and inventory control across the Philippines operations employing a team of over 350 employees.
- The Director designs, implements and directs process improvements and new manufacturing methods.
- The Director works through managers and supervisors to maintain and improve safe, high quality and efficient.
- The Director partners with other departments such as Product Development, Sales, Warehouse, Finance, Human Resources, and Purchasing to provide the highest quality products and service.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a Manufacturing role.
- Strong leadership ability and proven ability to create an engaged workforce.
- Operate with integrity; Create an environment conducive to setting and meeting metric based objectives.
- Customer focus, internal and external.
- Analytical problem-solving ability, process oriented.
- High level communication skills, written and verbal. Ability to coach and motivate.
- Experience with Production Planning, Scheduling and Execution
- Experience with MRP and Shop Floor Controls
- Experience with piece work systems or incentive-based compensation programs
- Experience with lean manufacturing, kaizen events and continuous improvement
- Experience with machinery scheduling and monitoring
- Experience with manufactured product costing
- Operations Management or Engineering degree
- Experience in either cut & sew or knitting operations preferred
- Knowledge of personal protective equipment (PPE) industry and market preferred.
- Must speak English
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
25th July 2021
30th September 2021