- Build and lead the organization’s Talent function to become a best-in-class team that effectively identifies, engages, and develops top talent across all levels of the organization.
- 5 years of progressive Talent/HR experience in a high speed, high growth business environment
- Strong experience in using direct sourcing methods (Networking, LinkedIn, Job-Boards, Internal Talent Pools) and ability to identify top talent
- Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn, grow and develop others
- High standards, continuously raising the bar, delivering with a sense of urgency
- Sound judgment and ability to balance the needs of the company, managers and employees
- Team player who quickly builds trust and partner-oriented working relationships with colleagues
- Strategic leader, but also not afraid to roll up sleeves and dive into in all aspects of the role (no job too big or too small)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Mandaue City, Cebu
23rd April 2020
30th June 2020