Production Planning and Control Specialist
- Proven critical thinking and problem-solving skills, as well an excellent ability to process information and make decisions quickly.
- Proven experience in a fast-paced industry where adaptiveness to change is required for success.
- Developed managerial skills and experience.
- Positive and proactive personality.
- Strong written and verbal communicative skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong computer/software skills (including but not limited to Microsoft Excel).
- Experience in ERP production management at semiconductor manufacturing companies welcome.
- Japanese language ability appreciated (but not required).
- Specialist responsible for the development and improvement of the Planning and Control department for the company’s semiconductor products.
- Candidate will possess proven production control experience in the manufacturing sector.
- Plan equipment, material, and manpower needs to ensure orders are manufactured and delivered on-time (considering fluctuating delivery timeframes).
- Plan and monitor material movement in production cycles to ensure continuous operations.
- Work with multiple departments to complete job orders on-time. Review production plans to identify and report potential risks according to the Toyota lean manufacturing (3M) model.
- Review job orders and accordingly establish priorities and schedules. Understand information from head office Sales division.
- Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety or integrity.
- 10+ years’ experience in Planning and Control preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
10th November 2020
31st December 2020