Assistant Project Manager
- Overall management of the operations and construction activities at project site from project awarding to turnover.
- Supervises and monitors the performance of the Project Team of his assigned project.
- Responsible for the preparation implementation completion of various works stages related to the construction of assigned project.
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities (operating strategies, plans, or procedures) to meet deadlines.
- Provide technical or resource requirements for development of site projects.
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility and implementation.
- Conducts construction inspection and review the integrity of the structure and recommends corrective action to avoid cumulative effect of such deviation and recover delay to finish the task in time.
- Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans.
- Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations or establish reference points, grades, or elevations to guide construction.
- Lead the Planning & Design, Budget, Bidding, Compliance & Permits, implementation
- Preferably Male Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Preferably At least 5 Years of working experience in handling building and warehouses construction is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent;
- Required Skills:
- Project Management
- Site Supervision
- Project Cost Estimation
- Must be willing to travel to project sites nationwide
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Construction and Engineering
Libis, Quezon City