Finance and Accounting Manager
- Evaluate, develop, establish and improve departmental controls, systems and
- Establish internal controls and guidelines for financial and accounting transactions.
- Oversee and manage preparation of business activity reports, financial forecasting, and annual budgets.
- Oversee and manage the daily operational activities of the entire accounting
department, ensuring that all major projects, including the month-end and year-end reports are done in a timely manner.
- Oversee and manage the production of financial reports, ensuring that all are compliant with the GAAP or financial reporting standards.
- Responsible for tax compliance and planning throughout the fiscal year and filing annual corporate tax returns.
- Analyzing financial data and creating reports for management, stakeholders and external parties.
- Conduct and oversee audits to ensure compliance with local government sectors and coordinating with external auditors and providing necessary information.
- Maintain accurate and complete data for financial records.
- Provide financial analysis with emphasis on capital investments, pricing, contract negotiations, etc.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of accounting, such as AP, AR, GL, Bookkeeping, etc.
- Oversee and manage payroll computations, as well as mandatory remittances and applicable deductions.
- Oversee and manage treasury, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital asset reconciliations, bank reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activities, debt activities, loan applications and budgeting.
- Coordinate with PEZA, BIR, SSS, Pag Ibig, Philhealth and other government units for renewals of permits and compliance.
- Assist other departments as they develop strategies, establish necessary objectives and make decisions that will have a financial impact to the business.
- Keeping informed about the latest developments in the finance industry.
- Ad hoc tasks as needed.
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Must be a licensed CPA
- 8-10 years of experience in finance and accounting
- Experience working in a manufacturing company is highly preferred
- Experience in a multinational corporation is highly preferred
- Experience in using accounting software
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Experience and good understanding of accounting principles, standards, laws and regulations
- Ability to multitask
- Demonstrate good judgement and professional in all dealings
- Well organized and can meet deadlines
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.